2010 “Project Managed” for clients
Fundamental one off barn style property with advantages of current technology.
Design and detail evolved further as work progressed we worked closely with the client and the architect from our initial meeting to the final day, to achieve clients requirements in terms of enhancements to design, and finish details.
Work involved demolishing an existing agricultural storage building to clear the site then work commenced on site to form the basement, with a 4 bedroom house and a double garage above.
Property benefited from:
- Significant levels of insulation
- Silent joist systems to first floor
- Ground source heat pump
- Under floor heating systems
- Re useable water tank- for the external watering
- Wood burning store
- Large usage of timber for structure and finishes